About the course
Version Control is one of the super-powers of programmers and in general anyone who works with files that changes.
Version Control can allow you to make changes, to experiment without the fear of "how can I go back if I break something".
Version Control can allow you to smoothly cooperate with other people working on the same project.
This course needs a lot more content, but you can enjoy the videos we already have.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Why use a version control system (10:42)
- Download and install Git (3:36)
- Download and install Git on MS Windows (5:42)
- Getting started with Git on MS Windows (8:42)
- Creating a local Git repository (5:21)
- Adding the first file to the git repository (12:08)
- Getting help for git (6:18)
- Exercise 1 (3:03)
- Git file status (6:48)
- Recording changes in Git (10:30)